In our previous article about flower room decorations we’ve mentioned a bulb flower vase as a good and free idea to make a beautiful and unique flower vase. Here we’ll do it together step by step. It’s really fun and easy! Each step is accompanied with photo instruction, so let’s begin.
Use your imagination, and you’ll get something like this:
All we need to make a bulb flower vase is an old bulb, pliers and something to decorate your future vase – for example wire,cloth or rope.
- Using pliers remove the small plate in the bottom of the lightbulb:
- Now it’s the hardest part – you need to pull out the black cover. It is better to dress goggles, or wrap the bulb with a cloth in case of glass will break. It will also use the pliers.
- When pull out the black gum, you will need to pull out the wiring. If it’s not going out – easily knock on it, it will break immediately.
- Congratulations! Your bulb flower vase is almost ready! Decorate a metal part – we wrapped it with cloth, you can use something else.
- Fill it with water, put flowers and herbs inside and use a wire as a stand or hang it on the wall. It’s done!
Here are some inspiration pictures of diy bulb flower vases!